From "Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group"
- Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- ⅛ tsp black or white pepper
- 1 lb boneless catfish, cleaned
- Mix the oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, wine, and pepper in a non- metallic bowl.
- Put the catfish into the marinade and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat the broiler and brush the hot rack with the marinade.
- Broil close to the heat for approximately 5 minutes until the fish flakes when touched with a fork.
- 202 Calories | 7g Protein | 69mg Sodium | 7.6g Fat | 2.8g Carbs
- Exchanges: 1 low-fat meat | ½ fat
- "Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends