- In small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In medium bowl, soak mushrooms in ½ cup cold water until softened, about 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, soak noodles in hot (not boiling) water to cover 5 minutes.
- Drain mushrooms and squeeze dry (reserve soaking water to use in soups).
- Cut off and discard stems; thinly slice caps and set aside.
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- In wok or large deep skillet, heat vegetable oil over high heat.
- Add mushrooms, scallions, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add carrot, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, baby corn, snow peas and cabbage and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add sauce, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in noodles and tofu until well coated.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until most of the sauce is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Serve at once.