This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 pound package powdered sugar sifted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small mixing bowl add melted butter to sugar then add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add 1 teaspoon milk then mix well adding small amounts of milk until frosting is easy to spread.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group