Caesar Salad Dressing Mix
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ tsp grated lemon peel
- ⅛ tsp instant minced garlic
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp graded Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
- Put mixture in a foil packet or 1 pint glass jar and label as Caesar salad dressing mix.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4 months.
- Makes one ¾ cup serving (3 tablespoons).
Caesar salad dressing
- Combine 1 package of mix, ½ cup vegetable oil, and ¼ cup lemon juice in a glass jar.
- Shake until well blended.
- Chill before serving.
- Makes about ¾ cup of salad dressing.