Calico Cheese Dip
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: A Taste of Home
- Makes 6 cups
- 4 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained (2.25 oz)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 envelop Italian salad dressing mix
- tortilla chips
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cheese, chilies, olives, onions, tomatoes and parsley until blended.
- Prepare salad dressing mix as package directs.
- Pour over cheese mixture and mix well.
- Serve at once with tortilla chips.