California Avocado and Chicken Salad
- 1½ cups seasoned rice vinegar 
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1½ cups canola oil
- 3 pounds cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 pound julienned yellow bell pepper
- 1 pound julienned red bell pepper
- 12 oz sliced green onion
- 1 pound rice sticks
- 8 California avocados
- green onion, slivered lengthwise - as needed for garnish
- Whisk together vinegar and red pepper flakes; whisk in oil.
- Combine chicken, bell pepper, and green onion; fold in reserved dressing.
- Deep fry rice sticks in 2-ounce batches for about 3 seconds; turn, then fry another 3 seconds.
- Drain well.
- Just before service dice california avocados; gently fold into chicken salad.
- Per order break up fried rice sticks on serving plate.
- Mound 1¼ cups salad mixture on top of rice sticks.
- Garnish with green onion slivers.