- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives or finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 lbs ground Beef
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 slices Bacon, cook and crumbled
- Combine softened cream cheese, avocado, chives or onion, lemon juice and salt; mixing until well blended; add tomato, mix lightly.
- Shape ground beef into six oval patties; broil (or grill) on both sides to desired doneness; season with salt and pepper.
- For each sandwich, cover one bread slice with lettuce, then the beef patty, the cream sauce and then sprinkle on the bacon.