You can also substitute stew Beef and then simmer for about 90 minutes, until the Beef is tender.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the garlic, jalapeno, green onions and onions.
- Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then add the sirloin strips to the pan.
- Sprinkle the meat with the curry powder and ginger.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring and turning, until the meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Lower the heat to a simmer and cover the pan.
- Cook for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
- Serve over hot rice.