Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound boneless Lamb, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple tidbits (reserve liquid)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Season Lamb with salt.
- Cook in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add red pepper and curry and cook until peppers are tender crisp.
- Add pineapple and liquid, rice and raisins.
- Simmer uncovered about 5 minutes or until Lamb is cooked.