Carrot, Zucchini and Potato Shreds
- 2 baking potatoes, peeled
- 2 small carrots, peeled
- 2 med zucchini
- 2 tbsp butter or 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 tsp dried basil
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Grate the potatoes.
- Rinse with cold water, drain well and pat dry.
- Grate the carrots and zucchini and combine with the potatoes, melt the butter in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- When sizzling, add the vegetables and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil, lower the heat to medium, cover and simmer for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.