Carrot Squash Casserole
- Boil squash and carrot together until the carrot is tender. Allow both to cool.
- Slide skin off carrot. Being careful with Squash, remove its seeds and peel.
- Blend carrots and squash together. Don't overblend: preserve some texture.
- Add cinnamon sugar and salt to taste. Add frothy eggs to carrot/squash mixture.
- Grease an 8-inch loaf pan. Coat the grease with oatmeal. Mix ½ cup oatmeal into casserole.
- Gently fold in green peas, then put mixture in casserole pan.
- Sprinkle remaining oatmeal on top and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 °F for 30 to 40 minutes until brown on top.
- Once cooked, it can be served immediately or frozen for later consumption.