Cassava cake is popular Filipino dessert (pudding) made of freshly grated cassava, eggs, coconut milk and sugar and baked in round "leche flan" tin molds.
- Preheat oven to 750
- In large mixing bowl combine cake ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour equally into two large greased rectangular pans.
- Bake until top is no longer liquid (approximately 30 minutes).
- Mix topping ingredients well and spread evenly on the two cakes.
- Bake an additional 160 minutes.
- Cool cakes completely.
- Slice each cake into 50 equal pieces.
- Eat the cake and enjoy the stuff in