Catfish Salad II
Catfish Strips, Breaded, Frozen by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 1
- 3 strips catfish, cooked
- 1½ cups chopped lettuce
- 1 red tomato, chopped or cut into wedges
- ¼ cup carrot, shredded
- 1 slice onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dressing or tabasco sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen catfish strips on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes until internal temperature of 155°F.
- In a salad bowl, add lettuce, tomato, carrot, and other optional toppings.
- Add catfish after cooking.
- Serve immediately.
- Add salad dressing, cocktail sauce, or Tabasco sauce for additional flavor.