A superb way of cooking Cauliflower, given to me by a Lebanese chef. The florets are stir-fried with olive oil, garlic and lots of fresh coriander, and the result is irresistible.
- This recipe is for 2 servings.
- Cut the cauliflower into tiny florets.
- Heat the olive oil gently and sauté the sliced garlic in it until soft, about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat up and stir-fry the cauliflower florets for a further 2 – 3 minutes, tossing so that they are well coated with the oil.
- Turn the heat down, partially cover with a lid, and cook until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped coriander, toss for 1 minute more, and serve.