Celery Payaru Thoran
- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard to it and let it splutter.
- Just pound the garlic and cumin together and add it to the oil and fry it for few seconds.
- Add ginger, chopped onions, green chillies, curry leaves, red chillies and fry it for a minute.
- Add the celery and coconut and cook it till the celery is half cooked.
- Add the cooked cherupayar and cook it covered for some more until everything is evenly cooked.
- Add salt to taste.