This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1982. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 8 ounce package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup butter
- 1¼ cup chicken broth
- Combine stuffing mix, sage, celery and onion.
- Add butter to broth the heat through and add to stuffing.
- Toss lightly.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group