Cereal and Dry Fruit Crunchy Bars
From Recidemia English
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together Barbados sugar, vegetable oil, whole egg, egg white, and vanilla extract.
- Add corn flakes, rolled oats, sesame seeds, soy flour, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
- Stir in raisins, figs (or chocolate chips), coconut and chopped nuts.
- Spread mixture evenly over pan and press down lightly.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until crisp around the edges.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.