Chadian Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Loosely grate potatoes in food processor and place in mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix in eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate (up to 4 hours) until time to fry.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat enough oil to cover bottom of the pan.
- Spoon out the batter into pan, being careful not to crowd.
- Cook until crisp and brown on one side, then turn and fry on other side.
- Keep finished pancakes warm in oven all pancakes are fried.
- Drain on paper towels.