This dip is excellent for stuffing celery for a snack or appetizer, or as a topping for baked potatoes. Enjoy!
- To obtain a smooth consistency, we prepare this recipe in a blender; however, for a more "chunky" dip, it can be made in a food processor.
- Open the cans of chickpeas and white kidney beans.
- Drain off the liquid.
- Empty the drained cans of chick peas and beans into the blender container.
- Open the can of tomato paste and spoon contents into the blender container.
- Fill the tomato paste can with water and mix with a spoon to loosen any remaining tomato paste that is sticking to the inside of the can.
- Empty into the blender container.
- Add all the other ingredients to the blender container, cover and run blender at high speed until creamy smooth.
- The stiffness of the dip can be adjusted by adding a little more water.
- Spoon into a dip bowl or other container.