Chicken à la Maryland
From Recidemia English
- Dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and brown on all sides.
- Blend soup, mushrooms and chives; pour over chicken.
- Heat to boiling, cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Carefully blend in brandy and sour cream; heat but do not boil.
- Serve over beds of vegetable rice.
- Combine rice, butter, peas and pimento in saucepan.
- Heat; toss lightly, and serve.
- If you wish, substitute a package of frozen peas, cooked and drained, for canned peas.