- Ethnicity - Punjabi, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Clean and cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Boil chicken pieces in salted boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain excess water and chill chicken in a refrigerator.
- Mix chopped onions, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, chopped green chilies, red chili powder, salt, chopped green coriander, lemon juice and oil with cooked chicken pieces.
- Arrange in a serving platter or bowl.
- Decorate with tomato slices or a tomato rose.