Chicken Cordon Bleu with Vegetables for Two
- Number of Servings: 2
- 2 sheets (12x18-inches each) non-stick foil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 2 oz. sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 oz. sliced smoked ham
- ½ package (from a 14 oz. package) frozen vegetable blend
- ½ container (from a 10 oz. container) refrigerated Alfredo or cheese sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium high.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of reynolds wrap release non-stick foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
- Layer one- fourth of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Top with ham.
- Place vegetables around chicken.
- Spoon Alfredo sauce over chicken.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 19 to 23 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- Calories 535 (% calories from fat 49) | cholesterol 168mg | sodium 512mg | carbohydrates 18g | protein 49g
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/