Chicken Enchilada Pepper Jack Soup
Contributed by Paula in California via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6 – 8
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 x 4½-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces grated pepper jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon cilantro
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 x 14-ounce cans of chicken broth
- 2 – 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sauté onion, garlic, and green chilies in olive oil until onion is transparent.
- Add chicken broth.
- Whisk in sour cream.
- And stir in grated cheese.
- Add cilantro, chili powder, paprika, and chicken.
- Cook on low heat until cheese is melted.