- 4 Chicken thighs,
- 1-2 onions,
- 250 gr. rice,
- 1 glass of white wine (or water),
- 1-2 green pepper,
- 1-2 spoons Picantina spice,
- magdanoz (parsley),
- black pepper
- Remove bones and chop the Chicken meal to small pieces.
- Cut onions to big pieces and fry it separately.
- Add cut ted savory.
- Mix everything and add green pepper (chop up to no so small pieces) and wine.
- Let it simmer at quiet "fire".
- The paddy must be boiled - add salt and oil in water.
- When is ready, filtrate and make it cool with cold water.
- Form it as balls and use as garnish for the kavarma.