Chicken Kiev I
From Recidemia English
- Remove the skin of the chicken breast and cut two filet parts with bones out of it.
- Remove tendons and divide each of two pieces in two — outer and inner.
- Chop each of the outer parts, and put a piece of butter in the middle of it.
- Wrap the outer part into the inner part and put together the edges.
- salt the cutlets and beat an egg into the plate.
- Put each cutlet into the egg, then into the ground crumbs, then again into the egg, and then again into the ground crumbs.
- Fry in oil for 3 or 4 minutes then put into the oven for couple of minutes.