Chilean Salmon Ceviche
This recipe yields 1 serving.
- 2 cup lobster stock
- 2 cup clam juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ⅛ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- ¼ tbsp aji amarillo
- 2 Chilean salmon fillets - (6 oz ea) cut thin slices
- 1 Yellow tomato diced
- ½ bunch scallions sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 bunch chives chopped
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled, steamed, and sliced to ¼" pieces
- Combine lobster stock and clam juice and reduce by half.
- In a blender mix the orange juice, lime juice, dry mustard, mayonnaise, heavy cream, whole grain mustard, aji amarillo; then add it to the stock.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the salmon, tomato, scallions, cilantro, and chives and add in the stock juice.
- On a serving platter arrange a bed of sliced sweet potatoes and serve the ceviche on top.