Chili Lime Pork
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 oven bag, large size (for oven use only)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2½ pounds boneless top loin pork roast
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Combine honey, chili powder and lime peel.
- Pat surface of pork dry.
- Spread half of chili mixture evenly over bottom of pork.
- Add pork to oven bag; spread remaining chili mixture over top of pork.
- Arrange sweet potatoes around pork in an even layer in bag.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie, cut six ½-inch slits in top.
- Bake 1 to 1¼ hours, until meat thermometer reads 160f.
- Slice pork; spoon juices over pork before serving.