- Clean chicken with sprite or coke or orange juice.
- Cook whole chicken or cut up into serving pieces (seasoned).
- Put seasoned chicken, oregano, hot pepper, garlic and apasote leaves in enough water to cover chicken.
- (cook until fork tender).
- Meanwhile boil eggs and sugur water.
- Cool in the sugar water and remove shells.
- (set aside).
- Make ground pork or steak into trianglar shape.
- Drop into pot with chicken or remove egg whites and put ground meat around yolk.
- Let simmer.
- Soften blackening in water and add to pot.
- Stir and taste for seasoning.
- Add boiled eggs (cook for 45–55 minutes).
- Add whole unwashed tomatoes.
- Turn off stove.
- Serve with hot corn tortillas.
- Have a good meal.