Chinese Banana Pudding
This is a recipe that's been handed down from my Grandmother. My whole family loves it and we all grew up on it! Hope you enjoy it!" Original recipe yield: 1 9x13-inch dish.
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- Add Sugar, salt, flour, and eggs to pan.
- Mix in milk , cook till thickens
- Add vanilla and butter, chill for 1 hour and serve.