These noodle cakes have a yummy, crispy outside and a soft inside. Mmmmm. If you'd like to spice things up, replace the dark sesame oil with hot chile sesame oil." Original recipe yield: 4 servings.
- Boil noodles for approx 6 – 7 minutes 2 - cut asparagus into 2 inch lengths.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook in wok for approx 2 minutes
- Add cornstarch, water, rice wine, soy sauce, and black beans, bring sauce to a boil and add spinach.
- Flatten noodles until browned
- Add sesame oil , salt and pepper and serve.