Chocolate Cookie Crispies
Another cereal and cake mix recipe from from the Kraft and Post cereal websites.
- 21 minutes | 10 minutes prep
- 36 servings
- 1 (18.25 ounces) box chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups Cocoa Pebbles cereal (I bet Cocoa Krispies would also work fine)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cake mix, oil, water and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Add cereal; mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 11 minutes or just until cookies begin to brown (this may be hard to see since the cookies are dark in color, so watch carefully).
- Cool on wire racks.