Chocolate Lovers Mousse
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon orange flavored liqueur
- ½ cup cold whipping cream
- In small saucepan stir together sugar and gelatin then stir in milk and allow to stand two minutes to soften gelatin.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture just begins to boil then remove from heat.
- Immediately add small chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Stir in liqueur and cool to room temperature.
- In small mixer bowl beat whipping cream until stiff then gradually add chocolate mixture folding gently just until blended then refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group