Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl Tart
- Prepare tart shell.
- Place chocolate chips, 1/4 cup milk and Sugar in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute or until hot.
- Stir or whisk until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small cup; let stand 2 minutes to soften.
- Place white chips and remaining 1/4 cup milk in second small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until hot; stir or whisk until smooth.
- Add gelatin mixture and vanilla; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff; fold 1 cup whipped cream into vanilla mixture.
- Fold chocolate mixture into remaining whipped cream.
- Alternately spoon chocolate and vanilla mixtures into baked tart shell; with spatula, swirl for marbled effect.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Grease bottom and sides of fluted 8 or 9-inch tart pan.
- Beat 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons Sugar in small bowl until blended.
- Add 2 egg yolks; mix well.
- Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour until mixture is crumbly.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
- If dough is sticky, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour.
- Prick bottom with fork to prevent puffing.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.