Christmas Peppermint Candy Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees
- Blend graham cracker crumbs, 1⁄4 cup Sugar, and 1⁄4 cup melted butter in bottom of ungreased 8" springform pan; press mixture evenly over bottom.
- In blender or food processor, blend sour cream, remaining 1⁄2 cup Sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and blend; then blend in 2 tablespoons remaining melted butter until completely smooth.
- Stir in crushed candy canes, then pour mixture over crust in pan.
- Bake in lower third of oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove; allow to cool, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- The chocolate leaves will form the petals of a poinsettia flower, with the crushed candy canes in the very center.