Christmas Treasure Nuggets
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat margarine and sugars in large bowl until fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to margarine mixture and mix well.
- Stir in oats and cereal.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2" apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press 1 almond onto each cookie.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered.