Ciuffetti with Porcini Mushrooms
- 1 lbs tightly spiraled pasta
- 6 oz fresh porcini mushrooms -(2 oz dried)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz butter
- ¾ cup white wine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 large leaves chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup grated parmigian cheese
- pinch marjoram
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic in butter till it becomes translucent.
- Add porcini mushrooms, thinly sliced, wine and marjoram.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When wine and water completely evaporate, add cream and simmer for approx 2 minutes till sauce thickens.
- Then add basil and parmigian cheese.
- Simultaneously, cook pasta, and in a bowl add sauce to done pasta and toss.