Coconut Beer Batter SPAM with Raspberry Horseradish Sauce
Raspberry horseradish sauce
- Open beer and leave at room temperature over night.
- Chill beer and then add water, oil and eggs.
- Mix just enough to break the egg yokes.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add to liquid ingredients, while stirring slowly.
- Add coconut and stir slowly.
- Prepare deep fryer as directed by manufacturer.
- When oil is ready, dip one inch wide strips of spam in beer batter and deep fry until they float to the surface.
- To make raspberry sauce, combine raspberry syrup or jelly with horseradish sauce in small bowl.
- Dip in raspberry sauce and enjoy.