Coffee Break Appetizer
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Barger Estate in Mckinney, Texas in 1997. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Cut each sausage in thirds.
- Peel two thin sections off a butter flake roll and wrap around a small piece of sausage.
- Continue until all sausage is wrapped and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group