Cold Carrot Soup
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 30 dag small carrots
- 8 dl stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook carrots in salt water, then strain and mash.
- In a pan melt butter, brown onion and add curry powder.
- Mix all these ingredients in a blender.
- Add stock and pour the soup back into the pan.
- Add coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- The soup should boil, then pour it into soup cups and cool in a refrigerator.
- Decorate with parsley or mint leaves and serve.