Cold Sichuan Noodles
- If using the dried noodles, cook them according to package instructions or else boil them for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cool in cold water until required.
- If using the fresh noodles, boil them for 3 to 5 minutes, then immerse in cold water.
- Heat a wok or large frying-pan and add the oil.
- When hot, add the scallions, garlic, yellow bean sauce, chili bean sauce, and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool thoroughly.
- Drain the noodles and combine them with the cool seasonings, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Garnish with the coriander and serve within 3 hours.