Cold Spaghetti Salad
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 6
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 can tomato sauce with bits (15 oz)
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing (8 oz)
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly and separated into rings
- 1 can sliced button mushrooms, drained (4 oz)
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained (4 oz)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti as pkg.
- Rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients well.
- Add spaghetti, toss, chill 15 to 20 minutes.