- Mix well the soy yogurt, applesauce, sugar, vanilla and rolled oats.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the unbleached flour, baking powder and soda, salt and egg replacement.
- Combine mixtures.
- The baking soda should react somewhat, making the mass fluffy and easy to stir.
- Add more flour until a cookie dough texture is reached (i had to use ~ 2.75 cups total).
- Add chips or fruit or whatever.
- Shape into balls and bake at 375°F until browned.
- They do brown, they don't melt around the edges in that weird way that bad cookies do, and were considered entirely successful.