Corn Salsa   is a great appetizer with vegetables for the summer.
- 1 15 oz can yellow corn, drained
- 1 15 oz can white corn, drained
- 14 oz can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 2 1/2 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 green onions, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- tortilla chips to dip
- Combine everything listed above (excluding cilantro and tortilla chips) in a bowl, season with salt, mix well and leave to marinate in the fridge for ~1 hour.
- Before serving include cilantro, mix well.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.