Cream Cheese Dessert
- Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 8 (½ cup each)
- 1 tub (12oz) light cream cheese product (room temperature)
- 1 (1.4oz) box sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 can (20oz) lite cherry filling 
- In small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed to mix ingredients.
- Add cream cheese.
- Increase speed and beat until smooth and thickened.
- Pour into individual or large serving dish.
- Top with pie filling and refrigerate.
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/
- The cherry pie filling contains sugar and should be limited by diabetics. If desired, eliminate topping and top individual servings with sugar-free all fruit preserves of choice.
- 200 Calories | 554mg Sodium | 24mg Cholesterol | 7g Fat | 9g Carbs
- Exchanges: 1 starch/bread | ½ milk | 1½ fat