This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Smyth Estate in Plano, Texas in 1990.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- ½ medium green pepper chopped
- ½ cup celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 cans chunky tuna
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 2 cups rice prepared
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Melt margarine in skillet and lightly fry onion, pepper and celery until tender crisp.
- Add flour and blend in.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through then serve over rice and top with cheese.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Groupp" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/s