Crisp Mariposa Squash Gratin
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 Tablespoon(s) or more, all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) marjoram
- 1 Teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Pinch(s) black pepper
- 2 1/2 Pound(s) cut into 1/3-in.dice butternut squash
- 2 Tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325F. In a small bowl, combine well eht garlic, flour, marjoram, salt and pepper.
- In a well oiled, 2-quart (2-L) shallow baking dish, toss Squash pieces with flour mixture, coating evenly, Drizzle coated Squash with 1 tablesboon of the oil and toss well.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the mixture, cover dish tightly with foil and cut 3 slits in the foil to allow steam to escape.
- Bake Squash mixture in the upper third of preheated over for 40 minutes; remove foil and toss mixture gently. Increase heat to 400F and bake Squash 40 minutes longer, or until browned lightly.