Crispy Noodle Cake
- Combine cornstarch and 1 tablespoon cold water in a bowl.
- Mix in soy sauce, Sugar, and sesame oil.
- Heat the bean sprouts in boiling hot water for 30 seconds.
- Add the sprouts to a colander.
- Add noodles and return water to a boil, cook for approx 5-7 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok
- Add ginger, garlic, and minced green onions, cook for approx 2 minutes.
- Mix in carrots, snow Peas, and Pork, cook them for approx 2 -3 minutes
- Add the bean sprouts, noodles, and green onion tops. cook for another 2 -3 minutes.
- Add the cornstrach and cook in the wok until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add salt and pepper for seasoning. Allow noodles to cool.
- Add 2 tablespoons peanut oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- Next add in the noodles.
- Cook until bottom of the cake starts to turn brown and crusty(approx 5-7 minutes).
- Flip the cake over and brown the other end of the cake as well.
- Slice the cake and serve.