Crockpot Cheeseburger Sandwiches
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/17/07 From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 1 pkg. processed cheese spread sliced (Velveeta)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 sandwich buns
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef.
- In crock pot, combine ground beef and all remaining ingredients except buns; mix well.
- Cover, cook on low setting 6 – 7 hours.
- To serve; spoon mixture onto buns.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group