From Menu and Recipes Week 10/14/07 From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 chopped onion
- 26 oz spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (4 oz) mushrooms drained
- 1 x 14 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 x 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 x 9 oz pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Brown ground beef together with onions stirring frequently until beef is browned.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients except tortellini and cheese in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Add tortellini.
- Stir to combine then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low 15 – 20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group