Crunchy New Potatoes
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Source: The Lady and Sons
- Serves 4
- 12 small new red potatoes
- one pkg. Hidden Valley Original Ranch buttermilk recipe mix
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain potatoes and let cool slightly, then peel.
- Mix dressing mix and the cornflakes in a bowl.
- Dip the potatoes in melted butter, then roll them in the cornflake mixture.
- Place potatoes in a greased baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- ↑ "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group